Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sploring

We were running errands yesterday and we were near our old neighborhood, so I told the kids we were going to stop by and see a friend and see if she was home. It turned out she wasn't, so we went sploring as Abby said it. We looked at the new houses that were up, and looked around the neighborhood and then I was done, but she wanted to do more sploring. So we went up and down every little side street getting out of the neighborhood. Finally, from the back I hear, ok mommy, when I say 'let's get out of here, then we need to go to the store.' Ok. So another street or two and she was having so much fun until she pointed one way and said it was time to get to the store soon. I told her the store was the other way and she was convinced we were lost. So, then the magic words came, "Ok mommy, let's get out of here." OK. So, I started towards the store and she was still lost and told me I was going the wrong way. Who's driving anyway. I told her no, and started pointing out landmarks we see on a weekly basis, and then she felt better.

William has learned to unzip his pajama's. He doesn't know how to zip them up though. He unzips to his waist and then runs around like that. It reminds me of those men who have a button or two undone, and there's chest hair peeking out.Then to top it off, he likes to put toys in and out of the pajamas which always get stuck in his feet and he has to dig them out. The other night he dropped a globe from Abby's doll house in and searching for it. James laughing started singing, "He's got the whole world in his pants, he's got the whole wide world, in his pants..." Oh the funnies when trying to get ready for bed.

No comments: