Saturday, November 22, 2008

One more funny

We're trying to teach WIlliam to sleep on the lower bunk bed since number 3 is almost here. It works out anyway since he can climb out of his crib anyway. But, he usually rolls out of bed between 3 and 4 am. Then I go rock him and put him in his crib to finish the night. I really have every intention of getting a bed-rail thing that keeps him from falling out. But, last night when I was rocking William, the pregnant belly starting punching William with a vengence. Apparantly number 3 didn't like being woken up and squished. I hadn't really noticed because he's the busiest little bundle of pregnant belly I've had yet and I'm used to it. But last night, William got tired of it and suddenly sat up and glared at my stomach. I totally had to laugh. Sibling rivalry or something like that starts young.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Heehee, Cody never kicked Landon enough to make him mad! The transition from crib to bed is still a few months off for Landon. Cody's stuck in a pack-n'-play for quite a while!

The Learner said...

Hey girlie girl! I'm missing your posts. How are you doing?! So glad you have these little remembrances of your children.