Tuesday, November 11, 2008

**HELP** Name Poll

Ok, there is one more thing for the day. I mentioned that I only have 6-7 weeks left of pregnancy and we can't decide what to name this kid. There are names we like, but nothing that is like za-zing. So, we're taking a poll. Here are the names we like, please tell us which ones you like and what order we should use them. There are no guarantee that we will use any given suggestion, but it would be fun to have some feedback. The only name that I feel like I should preface is Zethan. We found it in the Old Testament, he's one of Benjamin's grandsons and we like that it is different and similar from Ethan, but we're not sure about it as a first name.

First name options:

1) Alexander

2) Logan

3) Adam

Middle Name Options:

1) Alexander

2) Zethan

3) Adam

4) Jason

Or, If you have any other recommendations, we're taking suggestions. Thanks Everyone!!!!!

5 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

I like Logan Alexander.

Kristen

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

I like Logan Alexander.
:)
kodi

a wynn wynn situation said...

I really like Alex and Logan as a first name but I'm not sure on a middle name. Zethan is kinda cool- I can't believe I never noticed it in the scriptures.

Kristina Curtis said...

Zethan....very diffrent, but very unique. You could totally make it work. Zethan James, Logan Alexander sounds good too. Good luck!

Andrea said...

Looks like the Steele's are on the same wave length. I vote Logan Alexander.