Friday, March 27, 2009

Alex Baby Blessing

It's been a busy month. My little sister got married, which made me feel old since she is the youngest and last to get married. It was fun though, and I don't think I've ever seen her more beautiful and confident. It was a fabulous day. And, since the whole family was in town, we did Alex's baby blessing. He is the fattest little thing. Yesterday he cried for an hour before I pulled off his pants and he stopped crying. They were too tight. At this point jammies and one piece outfits are tons easier. Even his new church cords are 6-9 mos pants, and I have to unbutton them. He just turned 3 months this week. He's a big kid, and a very happy one. Adjusting to 3 has actually been good since he is a happy baby. Additionally, William is learning to talk which makes life easier. And lastly, Abby is amazing. She has grown up so much and she is such a good helper. She's smart and funny and I think she is beautiful. I feel bad sometimes because I don't usually do her hair with curls or put it up much. But, she is finally getting enough hair to do it, so we need to start practicing. Anyway, here are some pics from the blessing.

James, Alex, and I

My mom holding Alex

Grandma and Grandpa Slaydon

James, Jared, and his wife Basia

Abby with her cousin Tavner (his mom was here, she was the one taking the pics, thank you Christy!)

Nana and Papa

My parents

Jessica and Dave (sorry Jessica, it was the only pic we had)

Caitlin and Will

Daniel

It was fun to have everyone together. Even Crystal and her now husband Zachary came. He left quickly though since he was late for his own Bachelor Party. Thanks everyone! We appreciate your support and love!

 


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

it's about time you posted! I hadn't checked your blog in forever and saw that you had posted. Yeah for posting! Love the pics!