Friday, October 24, 2008

An Update...Finally

Update from Shauna

So, I really just don't get around to keeping my blog updated. James is awesome at it. It's a kind of stress relief for him. My kind of stress relief is either talking to someone on the phone or scrapbooking or sewing or something. So, sorry to all those who even check to see if I've updated anything. It's not because I don't ever log in, it's because I find it so much more entertaining to chec k everyone elses blog, and by the time I'm done the house is in shambles and I have to go separate the kids before a serious injury occurs. So, here are a few pictures from the last couple of months.

In June we went to see Grandma and Grandpa Rucker in Colorado. That's where we cut William's hair and had his first birthday party (one of 3).

One of my favorite things to do at home is watch the sky, it's always amazing!

William learned how to get into the tub by himself. It was nice of him to make sure his clothes and shoes got washed.

Will got 250 of those Chuck-E-Cheese ball pen balls for his birthday. The kids both loved it.

Abby at the Denver Zoo.

So, there's our excitement in June. I'm just going to do brief updates for the next couple of months worth of stuff.

No comments: