Thursday, February 14, 2008

It has been sooooooo long...

Since I last did any kind of post. Yes, it's been years as a matter of a fact. Since then I've graduated college, supported James as he graduated and had another baby. So here I am with two beautiful kids, still living in Orem, and lo and behold, some wonderful friends inspired me to open my account back up and write a little. So, here's to you Charity, Tiff, and Melanie, for making sure that we can all keep in touch. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, as for funny stories lately. I have to say that Abby is the one with which I have the most hysterical conversations with. After talking to my dad this morning and relating some of her funnies, here's my favorite. As for back up information, you need to know that I painted her room a year ago because of some black crayon that went along 3 walls, 2 closet doors, and the main door. I am not a fan of crayons or anything in her room like that, but sometimes, things just happen!

Shauna: Abby, come on, we need to change your diaper!
Abby: NO!
Shauna: Come on, hurry!
Abby: NO!
*After a tussle, and just beginning to change her diaper...I shut her bedroom door a little and saw crazy eight and candyland game cards stuck to her door...Horrified!...
Shauna: Abby, did you do that?
Abby: (excitedly) Yes!
Shauna: What did you do?
Abby: I glued it mom!
Shauna: Glued it with what?
Abby: Diaper Rash Cream!!! (Totally proud of herself)

And to quote a friend, what does that say about the diaper rash cream that we can glue things with it? Well, at least it works for a lot of things!!!

And lastly, I really didn't forget... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

5 comments:

The Learner said...

Too cute, too cute! Aren't 3 year olds fun! I'm so glad that you've got the perfect sense of humor for her. ;) And Happy Valentines Day to you too. I'm so glad that we could talk today. Love, Charity

Melanie Hoopes said...

I'm glad you decided to start blogging again - it's my only hope of staying in touch with people!! Great story too!

Tiffany said...

Yeah! Thanks for telling me you opened it back up! Abby's too funny! I can't wait till Landon gets old enough to leave fun surprises for me! :)

The P*dunc's said...

Haha! That's funny! Now the upstairs AND the down stairs of that house you live in has crazy girls! I MISS IT!

Kristen

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! Yes! another one to look at! kodi